Scholarship

A: Academic Excellency and Petch Pra Chom Klao Scholarship Program

Requirements

  1. Studying in Muttayom 6 or its equivalent
  2. Has GPAX.(M.4 – 5 )not less than 3.50 or its equivalent
  3. **Has passed the English Proficiency Test : TOEFL, IELTS, CU-TEP, or RMIT.
  4. Has design or arts portfolio
  5. Has passed the Creativity Test and Interview Test
Remarks
English Proficiency Tests accepted by SoA+D are as follows: TOEFL (ibt) = 61, IELTS = 5,CU-TEP = 500 and RMIT = Upper Intermediate (5).
Those who get the score in IELTS – 4.5, TOEFL (ibt) – 53-60, CU-TEP –477 (53) or RMIT = Intermediate (4.5) can submit the application form and take the Aptitude and Interview Tests. If the students are accepted, they are required to study English course in May-June.
To take the RMIT English Test, the student may directly apply at RMIT on the 2nd floor of The Mall Bangkae Branch. Please contact Khun Warin through this tel. no. 0-2803-8350.

B: Ability Excellency and Petch Pra Chom Klao Scholarship Program

Requirements

  1. Studying in Muttayom 6 or equivalent
  2. Has GPAX.(M.4 – 5 )not less than 2.75 or its equivalent
  3. **Has passed the English Proficiency Test from TOEFL, IELTS, CU-TEP, and RMIT.
  4. Has design or art portfolio
  5. Has passed the Creativity Test and Interview Test
  6. Has qualifications in sport, arts & culture, leadership or creativity & innovation (have been presented in portfolio for KMUTT Committee)
Remarks
English Proficiency Tests accepted by SoA+D are as follows: TOEFL (ibt) = 61, IELTS = 5,CU-TEP = 500 and RMIT = Upper Intermediate (5).
Those who get the score in IELTS – 4.5, TOEFL (ibt) – 53-60, CU-TEP –477 (53) or RMIT = Intermediate (4.5) can submit the application form and take the Aptitude and Interview Tests. If the students are accepted, they are required to study English course in May-June.
To take the RMIT English Test, the student may directly apply at RMIT on the 2nd floor of The Mall Bangkae Branch. Please contact Khun Warin through this tel. no. 0-2803-8350.

Qualifications

Sport
Being a National Athlete or National Youth Athlete, has ever attended national / international competition, national youth competition or Thailand’s student athlete, and has athletic skills to represent the university in athlete competitions.

Arts
Has skills in design and drawing Sketch, has ever got any award from the national / international competition in art portfolio and has time to attend or to help the university in arts and design activities.

Thai and Universal Music
Has skills in any musical instrument (at least 1 piece) and has played with band, has experience in Thai and Universal Music on a stage show presented in a portfolio and has time to practice with band and to perform during any university activities.

Thai and Universal Dancing Art, Play and Singing
Has skills in Thai and Universal Dancing Art, Play and Singing, has experience on stage show presented in portfolio and has time to practice with others and to perform during any university activities.

Leadership
Has got the leadership certificate or award, having evident leadership for the benefit of the society, being a student leader or head of an activity at school, has constantly been involved with works or activities of the community in the regional and national levels, and has leadership portfolio in the past 3 years.

Creativity and Innovation
Has got patent or creative and innovative award in the region or national / international level, has been accepted at an organization or committee for creativity or innovation, has creativity and innovation portfolio in the past 3 years.

Remarks
SoA+D will send the students who pass the academic exam to KMUTT Committee to consider their abilities for scholarship.

C. SoA+D Scholarship

The school provides scholarships for students in the following categories:

> Students with excellent academic performance
> Students in financial need
> Students who are able to contribute specifically to the reputation of the School of Architecture and Design

Remark: These scholarships are granted to students in 2nd year to 5th year.


D. KMUTT Scholarship for International Students

Multi-Intellectuals Scholarship

Qualifications of Eligible Applicants
> Eligible applicants must be a local resident of Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, and Vietnam.
> Eligible applicants must gain the English Proficiency Test Score (IELTS, TOEFL)
> Eligible applicants must be nominated by KMUTT’ faculties or schools.

Number and Amount of Scholarship
> 4 scholarships for each degree (Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree)
> Grant until graduation (as per curriculum requirements)

Scholarship Expenses

Descriptions Scholarship
Bachelor’s Degree Master’s Degree
Tuition Fee Actual Payment
Personal Expenses/ Month 8,000 THB
(240 USD)
10,000 THB
(300 USD)
Study equipment/ Year 10,000 THB
(300 USD)
Health insurance fee/ Year 2,000 THB
(60 USD)

Terms of the Scholarship
> The recipient must complete the program and must not resign or terminate the academic term without reasonable explanation.
> The recipient has to be a person with a good character and abide by the rules and regulation of KMUTT. Otherwise, the recipient will no longer receive the scholarship.
> The recipient has to obtain the accumulated GPA (Grade point average)
o GPA of 2.50 or higher for Bachelor’s Degree
o GPA of 3.25 or higher for Master’s Degree
o If the recipient obtains lower GPA than what had been stated, the scholarship for that academic year will not be provided. However, if in the next academic year the recipient will reach the required GPA, the scholarship will be reinstated.

Remarks:
> The number of scholarships and amount of expenses above may be subject to change.
> The exchange rate is approximately calculated from Bank of Thailand. You can update it from https://goo.gl/7qPGoC


Presidential International Scholarship Program (PISP)

Qualifications of Eligible Applicants
> Eligible applicants must be foreign students (Non-Thai).
> Eligible applicants must pass the English Proficiency Test Score (IELTS: 5, TOEFL: 61)
> Eligible applicants must be nominated by KMUTT’ faculty or school.

Number and Amount of Scholarship
> 5 scholarships for each program (20 scholarships for Bachelor’s Degree and 5 scholarships for Master’s Degree each year)
> Given until graduation (as per curriculum requirements)
Remark: The scholarship is active for promotion within 5 academic years only, respectively
in 2019 – 2023.

Scholarship Expenses

Descriptions Scholarship
Bachelor’s Degree Master’s Degree
Tuition Fee Actual Payment
3,000 THB/ Credit
(90 USD/ Credit)
Semester Fee/ Semester 25,000 THB
(750.1 USD)
25,000 THB
(750.1 USD)
Special Fee/ Semester (4 semesters in Total) 36,750 THB
(1,102.62 USD)

Terms of the Scholarship
> The recipient must complete the program and must not resign or terminate the academic term without reasonable explanation.
> The recipient should have a good character and abide by the rules and regulations of the KMUTT. Otherwise, the recipient will no longer receive the scholarship.
> The recipient has to obtain the accumulated GPA (Grade Point Average)
o GPA of 2.50 or higher for Bachelor’s Degree
o GPA of 3.25 or higher for Master’s Degree
o If the recipient obtains lower GPA than the required, the scholarship for that academic year will not be provided. However, if in the next academic year the recipient will reach the required GPA, the scholarship will be reinstated.

Remarks:
> The number of scholarships and expenses above may be subject to change.
> The exchange rate is approximately calculated from the Bank of Thailand. You can update it from https://goo.gl/7qPGoC


KMUTT International Scholarship Program (KISP)

Qualifications of Eligible Applicants
> Eligible applicants must be the foreign students except Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, and Vietnam.
> Eligible applicants must gain the English Proficiency Test Score (IELTS, TOEFL)
> Eligible applicants must be nominated by KMUTT’ faculties or schools.

Number and amount of Scholarship
> 10 scholarships for each degree (Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree)
> Grant until graduation (as per curriculum requirements)

Scholarship Expenses

Descriptions Scholarship
Bachelor’s Degree Master’s Degree
Tuition Fee Actual Payment
Personal Expenses/ Month 8,000 THB
(240 USD)
10,000 THB
(300 USD)
Study equipment/ Year 10,000 THB
(300 USD)
Health insurance fee/ Year 2,000 THB
(60 USD)

Terms of the Scholarship
> The recipient must complete the program and must not resign or terminate the academic term without reasonable explanation.
> The recipient has to be a person with a good character and abide by the rules and regulation of the KMUTT. Otherwise, the recipient will no longer receive the scholarship.
> The recipient has to obtain the accumulated GPA (Grade point average)
o GPA of 2.50 or higher for Bachelor’s Degree
o GPA of 3.25 or higher for Master’s Degree
o If the recipient obtains lower GPA than what had been stated, the scholarship for that academic year will not be provided. However, if in the next academic year the recipient will reach the required GPA, the scholarship will be reinstated.

Remarks:
> The number of scholarships and expenses above may be subject to change.
> The exchange rate is approximately calculated from Bank of Thailand. You can update it from https://goo.gl/7qPGoC


FOLLOW US

Back to top