To commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the AIMS Programme, OHEC is organizing the AIMS Logo Design Contest. The contest is initiated to create a fresh identity of the AIMS Programme in its second decade. It is also an opportunity to raise awareness about the AIMS Programme through the participation of students in all AIMS participating universities. Furthermore, it is aimed to engage the students and other stakeholders of the Programme in creating an image that will represent AIMS Programme as an Asian-focused student mobility scheme and the cooperation among its members that has been the foundation of the AIMS Programme since it started.
All full-time students (freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduates) at the AIMS member institutions are eligible to enter the contest. Kindly note that all students may participate in the contest regardless whether or not they have undergone exchange with the AIMS Programme.
1. The logo should reflect the core ideas of the AIMS Programme (refer to the About the AIMS Programme section from this link: http://aims-rihed.net/about-aims/ )
2. The logo must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. There is no dimension but the logo should be easy to read and understand.
3. The logo should be made with a vector graphic software such as Adobe Illustrator.
4. Submitted designs must be your original work. The organiser reserves the right to refuse any submission which may infringe copyright or is suspected to imitate existing work. The organiser shall not be responsible should the submission be involved in any copyright infringement legal proceedings.
5. The submitted design must not be a duplicate of submission from another contest.
6. The organiser selection decision is final and cannot be contested.
Timeline and Judging Process
1. Announcement of the contest Wednesday 3 April 2019
2. The AIMS country focal point selects and submits one logo design to SEAMEO RIHED Monday, April 29, 2019
3. SEAMEO RIHED disseminates the link where the general public may vote for the preferred logo. Monday, May 13, 2019
4. Public votes for the preferred logo. Monday, May 13, 2019 – Friday, June 14, 2019
5. SEAMEO RIHED submits the three most voted logos to AIMS Steering Committee Meeting for the final decision. 11-12 July 2019
6. The result announcement Wednesday, 31 July 2019
The winner will receive 500 USD. In addition, the winning logo will be unveiled in the 10th Anniversary celebration, as well as all promotional materials and events in relation to the AIMS Programme thereafter.
For further information please contact Mr.Nontanan at email@example.com or Tel: 024708468