Call for ASEAN E-Mobility Program AY2021-2022
Apply now – 12 September 2021!!
Online application: https://tinyurl.com/umse-mobilityform
- E-Mobility is an online program offered to international students whereby students can take up to 2 courses from the same faculty for 1 semester.
- Mode of learning are online synchronous, asynchronous, or/and combination of both. All assessments, lectures, tutorials, assignments and group tasks will fully be conducted online.
- All courses will be taught in English.
- Students will have to attend the final exam which will be conducted online, and Academic Transcript can be generated from the Integrated Student Information System (SMPB) once approved by the UMS Senate the end of the semester.
- Applicants must submit these attachments in the e-mobility application https://tinyurl.com/umse-mobilityform :
a) Letter of Mobility Recommendation from Home University
b) Latest examination result/transcript from Home University
(Undergraduate student must obtain CGPA 3.0 and above to be qualified)
c) Passport sized photograph
d) Passport/Country ID/Student ID card copy
P’Nui, FA Coordinator, email: email@example.com